Our Thinnest Full Length KnifeThinner than a pack of gum, The Ellis Slim is the newest member of the Ellis and Elko family of slip-joint pocket knives. It maintains the same overall design language as our traditional Ellis, but we’ve ditched the scissors in an effort to make the slimmest and simplest Ellis possible. The Ellis Slim is available in both straight-bladed and serrated versions, and comes with either G10 or aluminum scales (handles). It features the same Swedish Sandvik 12C27 steel that we feature on the standard Ellis and Elko, and comes with a deep-carry wire clip as well as our All-Things® scraper, flat-head screwdriver and pry bar. If you're looking for truly minimal daily carry look no further than the Ellis Slim.
- JKJ. Kevin W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSilverware. And more.
Really like this knife. It was the main implement for dinner tonight. The blade is long enough to slice an apple and short enough you can rest your index finger on the spine to open Amazon boxes without destroying what's inside. I've removed the clip already and keep it on my keychain thought the hole in the prybar, which gets used almost as much as the blade. It's a touch shorter than my car key and slim enough that it doesn't add bulk to a few keys, but comfortable to hold and the texture of the G10 handle gives you a sure grip. Practically elegant.
- JFJames F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEllis Slim.
The knife is very solid, fit and finish is top notch. This is my 2nd purchase of a James knife and probably won't be my last.
- AJAngel J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat EDC pocket knife.
The Ellis Slim with a serrated edge is a great solid foldable knife . Its well made, feels good in size and sharp. Great buy and great warranty.
- HRHector R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSlim is the way
It is simply a nice feel in your hand and pocket. The looks and materials are well-made. It is the right amount of knife you need for an everyday carry. I highly recommend this product.
- AAndersVerified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe canary version of this knife is orange, not bright yellow. At least the one I received was.
The cup in this photo isn’t even the brightest yellow, it’s vintage and somewhat muted, but you can still see the big difference in color.The James Brand Australia5 months ago
Apologies for your experience here! Unfortunately color is pretty subjective, but we try and do the best to reflect the most accurate colors through the photos on our website. As long as your knife is unused, you can always exchange for a new color through out returns portal :)